Experience the Alps from an unforgettable perspective & enjoy some pure togetherness floating over the earth with your loved-one to celebrate something special such as a marriage proposal, wedding day or a birthday.
In winter (December-February) we run flights through the Alpine region. They take off in the Gstaad/Saanen/Château d’Oex region. From there our journey moves into the Alps or with a south-westerly wind from the Alps to the Swiss Central Plateau.
The flight lasts around 1.5 hours at a maximum height of about 3,000 metres (Flight Level 95). You should schedule 4- 5 hours for this flight. This flight can only be booked for two people.
What awaits you:
- Meeting point at the car park Coop / Landi, Belairstrasse 3, 3780 Gstaad
- A friendly welcome by our team
- Transfer from the meeting point to the launch site
- A safety briefing and information on the upcoming event by the pilots and the crew
- The opportunity to help with the set-up and learn about the “balloon” material
- A balloon flight for about 1.5 hours in the air
- Maximum height of 3,000 metres above sea level / FL 95
- Final toast to the amazing flight on the landing site
- No additional taxes and insurance costs
- Return transport to the meeting point
- Friendly farewell by our team